Friday, April 8, 2011

U SAD BRO?

Arightykins, I'm a bit late posting the homework for the Drama/Tragedy class because I've had a lot of work watching every episode of Doctor Who. However, the Daleks have been transported to a new dimension and the Weeping Angels were tricked into looking into their own eyes, so I can finally get back to work.

There are three homework assignments for you all to chose from. Hell, do more than one and have them count as other homework assignments! Aren't I freaking nice? You can thank me in cash.

FIRST ASSIGNMENT: Play a game with tragic elements. Discuss why one would want to play a game that makes people feel negative emotions.

SECOND ASSIGNMENT: Play Galatea by Emily Short three times; discuss how the game attempts to create an emotional connection between the player and the character. Explain your answer by referencing your playthroughs. LINK HERE: http://nickm.com/if/emshort/galatea.html

THIRD ASSIGNMENT: Play Digital: A Love Story by Christine Love; since I will be playing the game along with you guys, simply explain your experience playing the game. LINK HERE: http://www.scoutshonour.com/digital/

No comments:

Post a Comment